Accessible From: https://lblba.sentrilock.com/login/loginpage
Assigning a lockbox to the MLS listing within the SentriKey Portal is the first step to using it with BrokerBay.
This is also an essential part of the SentriLock system because the lockbox’s access log keeps track of who goes in and out of the listing to which it’s assigned.
1. On the Main Menu, click My Lockboxes:
2. This screen will be displayed:
3. Use the Search Field drop-down menu to select Lockbox Serial Number.
4. Use the Search Type drop-down menu to select matches.
5. In the Search Value text box, enter the lockbox serial number. Then click Search.
6. The following screen will be displayed, showing the serial number of the lockbox you would like to assign to the listing:
7. Under Serial Number, click the serial number.
8. Your lockbox’s information will be displayed on the Edit Lockbox screen. To assign the lockbox to the listing, click Select:
9. The Listings screen will be displayed. Click the button next to the desired listing and click Submit Changes:
10. The Edit Lockbox screen will be displayed again, showing your listing. Click Save Changes:
11. The designated lockbox is now assigned to your listing. You’ll receive a message across the top of the Main Menu confirming that your lockbox information has been updated: