BrokerBay Web v3.34
- Pagination has been added to both the File Center and the Template Manager for simpler navigation.
- Front desk admins will no longer be able to view conversations from other brokerages that have the front desk flag attached—they will only have access to conversations within their own brokerage's front desk chat.
- The Team Admin Queue will now display listings and showings from all branches associated with that Team, not only the Team Admin's own branch.
- Users with the Global Admin, Manager, or Owner role type can now send messages to agents who have elected to remain hidden in the chat tool (other user types, including Branch Admins & Team Admins, will not see these agents in the chat tool).
- The SentriLock serial number dropdown in the showing configuration screen is now scrollable to avoid list cutoffs when a large number of lockboxes are present.
- Agents will now be identified by their unique combo of board + MLS ID/member number in our agent roster—this will avoid errors where the wrong agent is booked in for a showing when another agent shares the same MLS ID but belongs to a different board.
- Guest info will now be saved and tour invitations sent out regardless of how many tours are added to a property at the same time, and in which order the guest & tour information is input.
- If our system detects identical emails with letter case differences, it will only populate one email (all lowercase) in the roster for that agent.
BrokerBay Mobile v1.18
Mobile app access tokens should now auto-refresh, so agents will no longer run into error messages when using the app beyond the access token’s expiry date.