BrokerBay Web v3.29
- If a listing’s status is changed to “Sold” or “Leased” and no future showings exist, our platform will automatically disable showings for that listing. (Showings can always be turned on again as needed in the Showing Configuration screen.)
- In the My Brokerage screen, a "LISTING ID" column has been added and the "STATUS" & "AVAIL" columns have been merged.
- The following features have been added to our Analytics page:
- Data can now be filtered by week, month, or a custom range.
- A “Submit” button has been added to the date filter dropdown to ensure the dropdown does not close before you've finished entering your desired settings.
- The Sub Brokerage filter under the My Brokerage tab will now display addresses for unnamed locations.
- Agents are no longer able to book showings with a duration of 0 minutes.
- Deleted users are now automatically removed from any group chats they were formerly included in.
- Users can now be sorted alphabetically by branch and address in the Manage Users screen.
- PDFs can no longer be added to the Photos section of a listing (this file type can be uploaded to Public Attachments instead if needed).
- Pending tasks on Coming Soon listings will now disappear when that listing expires.
- If a user was deleted or created automatically by our system, the history logs now display BrokerBot as the user that completed the action.
- Tenants/Landlords can now see the showing agent's name and brokerage when denying or confirming showings.
- A showing made on a listing that became "historical" because the associated office location was disabled will no longer appear in the Admin Queue.
- Users attempting to log in using an expired bookmark will now be presented with the correct error message.
- All chosen filters will now apply correctly when generating a PDF report.
- The following improvements have been made to our Appraiser/Home Inspector booking process:
- Showings booked for an Appraiser or Home Inspector will now display these labels (rather than "Showing Agent") within the Admin Queue.
- Showings booked for an Appraiser or Home Inspector will now display the correct job title on the confirmation/cancellation delivery screen.
- Showings booked for an Appraiser or Home Inspector will now display a large green box containing their office number on the delivery screen.
- The following improvements have been made to our smart SentriLock integration:
- Introduction of more informative error messages.
- GDAR has been added to the list of approved boards.
BrokerBay Mobile v1.15.0
- No Updates.
- No Updates.