BrokerBay Web v3.28
- Manually created agent transfer requests will be approved automatically once the agent appears in your brokerage's board data feed.
- The Exclusive Network has now officially been retired from the platform.
- Offer history logs will now display external agent names and note that the offer was registered by a non-BrokerBay agent ("External").
- When a showing agent requests a time change, listing contacts will now receive an email displaying both the original time and the new suggested time/date.
- Showing agent confirmation emails have been reconfigured for easy viewing.
- Accessing a Matterport 3D Virtual Tour link will no longer generate an error message.
- Enabling auto-confirm on a listing will now disable contact change permissions.
- Historical listings will no longer appear in Daily Recap emails.
- Website links within announcements will now appear with the correct formatting and will be clickable.
- The following improvements have been made to our Chat tool:
- Scheduled messages will now display the correct time/date.
- Scheduled messages will now send at the desired time/date.
- Chat messages will no longer appear in the sent messages list if they've been cancelled.
- Cancelling a chat message will no longer lock a user out of the tool.
- The following improvements have been made to our Analytics feature:
- Users will no longer be redirected to BrokerBay's home page when they click "Cancel" in the Analytics agreement modal.
- The My Brokerage section of the Analytics screen now populates the correct data.
- Filtering brokerage data by Sold / Leased properties will now display the appropriate heading based on filter choice.
- PDF reports generated for printing will now correctly wrap (or add ellipses to) long strings of text.
BrokerBay Mobile v1.15.0
- No Updates
- The number of unread messages will now sync across all platforms.
- Messaging an agent from their showing screen will no longer result in wonky formatting.