This article is for *agents*
Getting There: Listing view → Offers tab → Offer Settings
Both listing agents and admins have the ability to configure offer settings for a listing.
This article will walk you through how to set up offer instructions as a listing agent, register an offer on your listing, and manage offer notifications.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Configuring offer settings on your listing
You can control how and when showing agents are able to register offers on your listing via the Offer Settings screen.
- Locate your listing and click on the Offers tab
- Click on the button in the top right-hand corner.
- Configure your settings in the Offer Settings screen
Here you can edit the settings to decide:
- whether agents can register their own offers
- if preemptive offers will be accepted
- what the irrevocability should be
- how offers should be submitted
- whether showing agents must attach an offer doc
Registering an offer on your listing
Listing agents have the ability to manually register offers on their listing on behalf of a showing agent.
- On the listing page click the button at the top right
- Use the search bar to locate the showing agent in the agent roster, or select the Manual tab if you can't find them in order to manually input their info
- Enter relevant details and attach an offer doc if necessary
- Hit the Register button
Managing offer notifications
At the bottom of the Offer Settings screen, you'll find the offer notification settings and email template.
By editing these settings, you can choose whether showing agents are instantly notified of new registered offers or if you'd rather be the only one notified of new offers until you manually send notice to showing agents.
You can also choose between sending the default offer notification template or creating a more personalized message using smart tags and attachments. This message will go out to all showing agents in the offer notification email.
TROUBLESHOOTING & FAQS
How do I check if a showing agent received the offer notification?
Navigate to the Offers tab for the desired listing. Click on the eyeball icon to the left of the offer. Under the Email Delivery Log tab, you'll be able to see the list of recipients along with the email's delivery status.
How do I reactivate an offer that’s expired?
To restore an offer that has expired you need to update the offer in the Inactive Offers tab.
- Navigate to the Offers screen
- Click on the Inactive Offers tab
- Click the button next to the offer you want to restore
- Change the irrevocability to a future date & time
The offer will become active again and move back into the Registered Offers tab.
Can I edit the list of recipients on an offer notification?
Yes! You can remove showing agents from the list of recipients on an offer notification when sending it manually. Simply click Edit Recipients in the modal and deselect the desired agents.
Where can I find an offer’s history?
Offer History logs can be found at the bottom of the individual offer screen after clicking the blue Manage button.