BrokerBay Web v. 3.25
- We are excited to announce that you can now attach public documents to your listing (Via Edit Listing). These documents will get automatically sent out with confirmation emails to showing agents.
- All property details should now pull through from MLS listings coming in from ITSO and TRREB.
- Mobile number is now a mandatory field for showing agents when booking appointments.
- All admins will now be able to see a Billing & Invoices button in their Admin Tab. Please note that this can only be managed by Brokerage Owners.
- The following Answering Service improvements have all been released:
- Users will no longer receive email notifications from the chat tool.
- Filters in the centralized queue will display correct results.
- Links & buttons sent through the message showing agents tool will all now be clickable from the recipients email.
- Deleting teams will now trigger a modal asking if you would like to remove the team-admin as well.
- Slight improvements made to the Template Manager to ensure that global templates and custom templates all get saved accordingly.
BrokerBay Mobile v1.13.7
- Clicking on a Have / Want card will take you to the agents profile and contact information.
- Design changes have been implemented in the "Start a New Conversation" screen.
- Maintenance and improvements made to agent profile details to ensure everything matches what exists on the web app.