BrokerBay Web v. 3.24
There is now a count beside your Manage Users folder, and a Transfers Tab. This exciting new feature allows you to transfer users cross-organization! This includes both manual and automatic transfers between brokerages.
For safety and security purposes, we have introduced the concept of a Verified vs. Unverified Agent. Verified users must have a correct member number on their platform for full usage of the platform.
New users that have been added to the platform via the Manage Users folder, will now receive a "Welcome to BrokerBay" email where they can sign up and change their password.
Agents can now claim their profiles by signing up on our platform, and then matching their user profile to their designated brokerage!
- Email signatures should no longer prevent your chat response from populating directly into the chat tool.
- Any analytics discrepancies within the "New Listing" statistics have now been resolved.
- Member numbers that include both lowercase and capital letters can be added within the member number field into user profiles without issue.
- When booking appointments online, showing agents will see their sub-brokerage information displayed as their brokerage name.
- Listing agents will now be CC'd in any messages sent through the Message Showing Agents tool.
Listings pulling in from Matrix (RAHB & ITSO) will now import all property details as displayed on MLS.
Listing agent information will now be sent to showing agents in the confirmation email (phone numbers can be released in the Front Desk Instructions screen).
BrokerBay Mobile v1.13.6
- Listing search results are now limited to your country.
- Showing agents can now receive showing confirmations through SMS (only through the app).
- There are now better and more advanced price search filters in the Global Search. The new filter allows you to be more detailed with price ranges, whether you are looking for a lease or sale property.