2 min read | This article is for *Administrators*
Getting There: Admin tab → Manage Users → Transfers tab.
As a brokerage administrator, you'll have visibility and permissions to agent transfers both out and into your BrokerBay brokerage platform.
BrokerBay's automated user transfer functionality relies on board/MLS feed data transferring agent accounts seamlessly across brokerages.
Read this article to learn more on how BrokerBay automates agent transfers.
IN THIS ARTICLE
The BrokerBay system syncs with the board/MLS agent roster feeds. Any automation of agent profiles being created within your BrokerBay brokerage platform is applicable only when the transfers have been processed on the board level.
There are two cases where BrokerBay automatically creates profiles based on transfers - New Agent Creation or Existing Agent Incoming Transfer.
New Agent Creation:
New agents without previous BrokerBay accounts will be automatically newly added to your Users folder. Here is the information that will populate for a new agent in the Users tab:
- The BrokerBay username email will be the same as their email on their board/MLS agent profile.
- The branch they are associated with on the board will be reflected on their profile.
The agent will also receive an email inviting them to your brokerage so that they can verify their profile and create a password for their account.
Existing Agent Incoming Transfer:
Agents with existing BrokerBay accounts will be automatically moved to your brokerage and appear in your Users folder.
- If the user logs into BrokerBay after they have been transferred, they will see their new brokerage.
- The user’s current password will not be changed, nor will their email address. The agent will also receive an email inviting them to your brokerage so that they can verify their profile and create a new password for their account should they wish.
- If the agent user has electronic lockboxes assigned to them at their former brokerage, please ensure relevant lockboxes have transferred ownership accordingly in their respective lockbox service provider's system portals. Add and sync these lockboxes through your Manage Lockboxes tool and sync with the agent's new profile.
How often does BrokerBay sync with the board to import agent information?
Our system syncs every hour at approximately the 40th minute mark, completing the sync at the end of each hour. The system will match Member IDs to determine if an agent is verified or unverified, and automatically process agent transfers reflected on the board/MLS.
Where can I view user history?
You can locate user history & activity logs via Admin tab → Manage Users → Click on the user → Click the elipses "..." → View User History.