- 3 min read | This article is for *agents*
- Getting There: Showing Configuration Screen --> Access Type
Managing your SentriLock lockboxes is an easy task on BrokerBay! All that is required is that your lockbox is set up correctly on the SentriLock Portal, and that you add it to your listing on BrokerBay.
This article will walk you through:
- How to add your lockbox to your listing
- How our SentriLock integration grants access to your showing agents
1. Add your SentriLock lockbox to your listing's showing instructions
Before setting up SentriLock access to your listing, please ensure that an administrator has first added the lockbox to your platform.
- Locate your listing through the Dashboard tab
- Listing --> Showings --> Configure Showings
- Access Type dropdown
- Select SentriLock.
- Select your SentriLock Serial Number.
- You will know if your SentriLock access has been set up correctly once you see a validation check mark as shown below:
- If you're having trouble getting the One Day Code to display or encountering another issue, please refer to our troubleshooting quick-read.
2. How does SentriLock grant access to the showing agents?
Depending on the showing agent, our smart integration will grant access by:
- First trying to provide SentriKey Access. If the showing agent is not a member of the same board (and is considered out-of-town), our integration will then:
- Grant SentriConnect Access. This will allow the showing agent access if they are out-of-town.
- If both of the above fail or are not applicable, the system will then release a One Day Code as needed.
- The showing agent MUST have downloaded the SentriKey or SentriConnect app (depending on if they are a same-board or out-of-board agent).
- BrokerBay's integration is Access By Appointment (ABA), which ensures the safety of your client's property. With ABA, agents can only open the lockbox within their scheduled and approved showing window.
- SentriKey and SentriConnect are powered by Bluetooth and extremely simple to use. Little effort is required from the administrative, listing agent, or showing agent perspective!