- 2 min read | This article is for *administrators*
- Getting There: Message Inbox --> Located beside your initials, top right corner
This article will help you to navigate the Message Inbox and get comfortable with its search functions.
The Message Inbox is where you can locate chat messages that have been sent to any user in your platform.
Please note that:
- Only administrators have access to every user's inbox.
- Administrators cannot view private messages that exist between two agents. They can only view and search messages that include an administrator in the conversation.
Looking for a message that was sent to an agent by another administrator? Or vice-versa?
The Message Inbox houses all chat messages that have been sent through the system by any fellow front desk admin.
- To access the Message Inbox, click on the chat bubble located beside your initials.
- Click on See All if you are looking to run a more thorough search.
- Utilize the following tools to narrow down your search:
- Search by Keyword
- Narrow down by approximate Date sent.
- Select any recipient in your platform via the User Inbox.
- Export a PDF file of all the messages sent.