1 min read | This article is for *Administrators*
Getting There: Message Inbox (chat bubble located to the left of your profile dropdown, top right corner)
BrokerBay’s chat tool enables admins and agents to communicate with other BrokerBay users within their marketplace.
The Message Inbox is where users can locate chat messages that they’ve sent to others.
This article will help you to navigate the Message Inbox as an administrator and get comfortable with its search functions.
IN THIS ARTICLE
The Message Inbox will house all chat messages that have been sent through the system by any fellow front desk admin.
Before searching, please note:
- Our Chat Tool is cross-organization, meaning you can contact BrokerBay users in other brokerages.
- Administrators cannot view private messages that exist between two agents. They can only view and search messages that include your brokerage administrators/front desk in the conversation.
- To access the Message Inbox, click on the chat bubble located beside your initials.
- Click on See All if you are looking to run a more thorough search.
- Utilize the following tools to narrow down your search:
- Search by Keyword
- Narrow down by the approximate Date sent.
- Select any recipient in your platform via the User Inbox.
- Export a PDF file of all the messages sent.