|- 3 min read | This article is for *administrators*
- Getting There: Admin --> Manage Users --> Teams --> New Team
As you prepare to launch with BrokerBay, it is important to input your agent teams and assistants into the system.
Adding agents to their teams allows for them to view all listings and appointments within the team, and makes for easy messaging when an administrator needs to message all agents within a team.
Below covers how to create a team, add an agent or admin to a team, and create accounts for Team Administrators or Agent Assistants.
Creating a Team
1. Admin --> Manage Users --> Teams --> + Add Team
2. Add the team name
3. Add team members via the "Users" dropdown & search bar --> Save
Users that have been added to a Team will now have "My Team" as an available tab on the lefthand side of their screen. The "My Team" section displays team-wide listings and appointments.
Adding New Team Members (1/2)
1. Admin --> Manage Users --> Teams --> Edit Team (via the "..." menu next to your chosen team)
2. Add new team members via the "Users" dropdown & search bar --> Save
Adding New Team Members (2/2)
1. Admin --> Manage Users --> Users --> Select the user you're looking for by clicking on their name
2. Assign them to the correct team via the "Team" dropdown --> Save
Creating Accounts for Team Administrators / Agent Assistants
1. Create the account via Admin --> Manage Users --> + Add User
2. Select "Team Administrator" from the Role dropdown
3. Assign them to their respective team via the "Team" dropdown --> Save
This user will now be able to edit and manage appointments and listings within that team.
Note: If you are looking to create an account for an agent's assistant, add the assistant to the platform as a Team Administrator, then create a team containing only that agent & their assistant.