|3 min read | This article is for *administrators or management*
Getting There: Admin Tab --> Answering Service
Thanks to BrokerBay's Centralized Queue, your brokerage enjoys fully integrated answering service solutions where your Call Centre can easily book and manage your appointments after hours.
Once your Answering Service provider has been confirmed, they will be assigned to your brokerage's system by our team.
Visit Admin --> to program when your appointments are automatically visible to your After Hours service, to ensure they are only being managed at set times.
1. Click to schedule appointments
2. Program appointments to be visible to after hours by clicking on all hours that the Call Centre manages your queue (changing the time block from white to green)
Green times - signify hours the Call Centre is on-duty, granting them access to your queue.
White times - signify that the brokerage is managing calls and appointments will not be visible to the Call Centre.
3. Complete the above for each office via the Time Settings dropdown. These only need to be set once and then all settings will hold.
For Emergencies - To send all appointments to the Call Centre, even during regular business hours click
For Holidays - If the brokerage is not going to be open on a certain day, you can program appointments to be managed by the Call Centre by:
1. Select the day in the calendar
2. Specify the time frame appointments need to be managed
see screenshot below for more detail