|5 min read | This article is for *administrators*
Getting There: Admin --> Brokerage Settings OR Eyeball Tool --> Configure Appointments --> COVID-19 tab
BrokerBay now automatically tracks COVID-19 forms to ensure appointments are being confirmed only when the form has been completed by the co-op agent.
Forms can be enabled for all listings in the entire brokerage, or on a per-listing basis only.
To enable forms brokerage-wide, go to your Admin tab and click Brokerage Settings. Here you have two options:
- MLS Booking Warning Pop-Up - This is an initial disclaimer that pops up the moment an agent tries to book online, asking them to acknowledge general COVID-19 safety precautions.
- New Booking Mandatory Acknowledgement - This is the COVID-19 form that, if toggled ON, will automatically be sent to the co-op agent upon booking
While in Brokerage Settings, you can edit each of the above templates or choose to use the default BrokerBay form.
COVID-19 forms are now tracked and saved within each appointment on BrokerBay. Here is how the process works:
- Form is automatically sent to co-op agent via email upon booking
- Appointment will show in your queue as "Waiting for COVID-19 form"
3. Co-op agent provides e-signature on form, which is then automatically communicated back to your queue; appointment will now show "COVID-19 Form Signed"
4. Upon form completion, appointment will be automatically triggered to confirm in your queue
Notes Regarding Form Tracking
- Forms that have been e-signed are saved in the appointment automatically. You can also manually upload the form if the agent sends you a signed PDF directly.
- Form tracking still works for properties set to auto-confirm! These appointments will be paused in the queue when the form is sent out and automatically confirmed upon form completion.
For more details, please see our video below: