|5 min read | This article is for *administrators*
Getting There: Admin --> Brokerage Settings OR Eyeball Tool --> Configure Appointments --> Covid 19 tab
BrokerBay now automatically tracks Covid 19 forms to ensure appointments are being confirmed only when the form has been completed by the Co-Operating Agent!
Forms can be enabled for all listings in the entire brokerage, or only on a per listing basis.
To enable forms brokerage-wide, go to your Admin Tab and click Brokerage Settings. Here you have two options:
1. MLS Booking Warning Pop-Up - this is an initial disclaimer that pops up the moment an agent tries to book online, asking them to acknowledge general Covid-19 safety precautions.
2. New Booking Mandatory Acknowledgement - This is the Covid-19 form that if toggled on, will automatically send to the Co-Operating agent upon their booking
While in Brokerage Settings, you can edit each of the above templates, or choose to use the default BrokerBay form.
Covid-19 forms are now tracked and saved within each appointment on BrokerBay. Here is how the process works:
1. Form is automatically sent to Co-Operating Agent via email upon booking
2. Appointment will show in your queue as "Waiting on Covid-19 form"
3. Co-Operating Agent provides E-Signature on form, which is automatically communicated back to your queue, and the appointment will now show "Covid-19 Form Signed"
4. Upon form completion, the appointment automatically triggers it to be confirmed in your queue
Notes Regarding Form Tracking
- Forms are saved in the appointment, or you can manually upload the form if the agent directly sends you a signed PDF
- Form tracking still works for autoconfirm properties! These appointments will be paused in the queue and automatically confirmed upon form completion.
For more details, please see our video below: