|5 min read | This article is for *administrators*
Getting There: Admin --> Brokerage Settings OR Eyeball Tool --> Configure Showings --> COVID-19 tab
BrokerBay now automatically tracks COVID-19 forms to ensure showings are being confirmed only when the form has been completed by the showing agent.
Forms can be enabled for all listings in the entire brokerage, or on a per-listing basis only.
To enable forms brokerage-wide, go to your Admin tab and click Brokerage Settings. Here you have two options:
- MLS Booking Warning Pop-Up - This is an initial disclaimer that pops up the moment an agent tries to book online, asking them to acknowledge general COVID-19 safety precautions.
- New Booking Mandatory Acknowledgement - This is the COVID-19 form that, if toggled ON, will automatically be sent to the showing agent upon booking
While in Brokerage Settings, you can edit each of the above templates or choose to use the default BrokerBay form.
COVID-19 forms are now tracked and saved within each showing on BrokerBay. Here is how the process works:
- Form is automatically sent to showing agent via email upon booking
- Showing will show in your queue as "Waiting for COVID-19 form"
3. Showing Agent provides e-signature on form, which is then automatically communicated back to your queue; showing will now show "COVID-19 Form Signed"
4. Upon form completion, showing will be automatically triggered to confirm in your queue
Notes Regarding Form Tracking
- Forms that have been e-signed are saved in the showing automatically. You can also manually upload the form if the agent sends you a signed PDF directly:
- Form tracking still works for properties set to auto-confirm! These showings will be paused in the queue when the form is sent out and automatically confirmed upon form completion.