|2 min read | This article is for *administrators*
Accessing Feature: Admin Queue --> Unassigned Tab
A listing will be Unassigned for one of the below reasons:
1. The listing agent does not yet have an account on your BrokerBay
2. The listing agent's member number is incorrect (this is how the listing associates with the agent when it pulls in from the board)
1. Search for the agent via Admin tab --> Manage Users --> Click "Edit" next to their name
2. If their member number is incorrect, fix it and confirm the board* is correct
3. If you cannot find the agent, create their account via New User (be sure to add correct member number and board)
4. Once Step 2 or 3 is completed, visit the Admin Queue and select the agent's listing from the Unassigned Tab
5. Select the listing agents name from the "Listing Agent" dropdown
You have now re-associated the listing to its correct agent. Moving forward, any new listings that this agent has should automatically assign to their profile.
* If the agent is a member of BREB/DRAR, please select "TRREB" as the board.