1 min read | This article is for *Administrators*
Getting There: Team Admin's access - Admin Queue, My Team tab, Team Dashboard
Team Administrators have limited, but full administrator access as far as managing Team members' listings and showings.
Have yet to create a team? Reference admin-facing article: Editing Teams and Adding Team Administrators/Agent Assistants
This article will brief the access that Team Administrators have, how to view team listings, action team's listing appointments and more!
IN THIS ARTICLE
Team Administrators are provided with the following access to assist their team:
- Team Listings: Access to add or modify showing instructions and listing details
- Team Listing Showings: Visibility into all showings across all listings, with the capability to filter by date range and appointment type.
- Listing Feedback: Access to feedback on all team listings, as well as the ability to create customized feedback forms and templates for team members.
- Action Showings: Authority to approve or decline showings on all team listings
- Chat Messaging: Capability to communicate with your team members via paging.
Similar to how licensed agents have their Agent Dashboard upon signing into their BrokerBay account, Team Admins will have a Team Admin Dashboard populating a Listings, Showings, Tasks, Team, Contacts panel for easy access.
Team Admins will have an Admin Queue dedicated to managing their team members' listings where the regular Admin Queue's tabs are also visible.
Need a refresher on the Admin Queue tabs? Reference the article: The Admin Queue 🎥.
The My Team tab populates for all Team members in their left-hand side navigation menu.
Clicking the My Team tab will open the page with two views - Listings and Showings.
My Team > Listings
Click on an address to edit feedback, view showings for only that property, add/edit showing instructions and manage offers.
My Team > Showings
The Showings view populates showings on your teams' listings giving you an overview of showings' status, required actions, and an eyeball tool for quick access to appointment history and details.
Here feel free to filter by showing date/type or download an export.
The Needs Action column will provide any required actions for appointments that need attention, such as if an appointment needs to be Confirmed or Denied.
The Status column provides the appointment's Status (ex. New, Confirmed, Time Passed etc.)