|3 min read | This article is for *administrators*|
This article covers everything you need to know about the Admin Queue. All actions on appointments are taken via the Admin Queue, including Cancelling or Rescheduling.
Remember, the queue is live so you never have to refresh your screen. All appointments will be updated immediately as they are serviced, and the queue will adjust accordingly.
All appointments in the queue are organized chronologically, and colour-coded based on urgency.
RED: Most urgent, when an appointment is within 2 hours of the minimum appointment notice, or when an appointment is within 2 hours of the showing time and the co-op agent has not opened their confirmation email.
BLUE: Appointments booked on MLS, these are high priority to encourage booking online.
ORANGE: A stale appointment that hasn't been serviced in over 8 hours and likely needs some attention.
GREY: The time to service this appointment has passed and it should likely be removed from the queue.
Servicing Multiple Appointments
You may see a green or blue badge next to an appointment within the queue. These allow you to service multiple appointments in a single phone call by clicking on the badge and selecting the appointments you want to process.
- Green Badge: the number of appointments booked by the same brokerage
- Blue Badge: the number of new appointments booked on a property
Tabs In The Queue
These automate otherwise lengthy processes, saving you time! Keep the numbers in these tabs as low as possible.
- No More Showings: When a property is updated on the board it will appear here. All you need to do is either Turn Off Showings, which cancels remaining appointments in a single click - or Dismiss to continue to show.
- Registered Offers: See offers that are registered online or by an administrator and notify agents by clicking "Manage Notifications".
- Unconfigured: Never worry about keeping track of listings that are missing showing instructions, the system will automatically log them here for you.
- Unassigned: The properties here are not syncing to their Listing Agent. Check if the agent is on BrokerBay, if not create their user and Assign them to the property.
- Exclusives: In this tab, you can find and review paperwork for Exclusive Listings that have been submitted for review by an agent. Once you review that the paperwork is legitimate, the agent will get permission to upload their Exclusive Listing directly on BrokerBay!
- Duplicates: Port over information from a cancel to the re-list via Merge, or create one listing with two MLS numbers to easily manage a property listed on multiple boards via Combine