|3 min read | This article is for *administrators*|
This article covers everything you need to know about the Admin Queue. All actions on showings are taken via the Admin Queue, including Cancelling or Rescheduling.
Remember, the queue is live so you never have to refresh your screen. All showings will be updated immediately as they are serviced, and the queue will adjust accordingly.
All showings in the queue are organized chronologically, and colour-coded based on urgency.
RED: Most urgent, when a showing is within 2 hours of the minimum showing notice, or when a showing is within 2 hours of the showing time and the showing agent has not opened their confirmation email.
BLUE: Showings booked on MLS, these are high priority to encourage booking online.
ORANGE: A stale showing that hasn't been serviced in over 8 hours and likely needs some attention.
GREY: The time to service this showing has passed and it should likely be removed from the queue.
Servicing Multiple Showings
You may see a green or blue badge next to a showing within the queue. These allow you to service multiple showings in a single phone call by clicking on the badge and selecting the showings you want to process.
- Green Badge: the number of showings booked by the same brokerage
- Blue Badge: the number of new showings booked on a property
Tabs In The Queue
These automate otherwise lengthy processes, saving you time! Keep the numbers in these tabs as low as possible.
- No More Showings: When a property is updated on the board as Sold or Leased, but has future showings with an active status (ie. new, confirmed, suggested time change, reschedule) the listing will populate in your No More Showings tab for you to easily cancel and turn off showings.
- Registered Offers: See offers that are registered online or by an administrator and notify agents by clicking "Manage Notifications".
- Unconfigured: Never worry about keeping track of listings that are missing showing instructions, the system will automatically log them here for you.
- Unassigned: The properties here are not syncing to their Listing Agent. Check if the agent is on BrokerBay, if not create their user and Assign them to the property.
- Exclusives: In this tab, you can find and review paperwork for Exclusive Listings that have been submitted for review by an agent. Once you approve the paperwork, the agent will have permission to publish their listing at the brokerage level!
- Duplicates: Port over information from a cancel to the re-list via Merge, or create one listing with two MLS numbers to easily manage a property listed on multiple boards via Combine