2 min read | This article is for *administrators*
Accessing Feature: Admin Tab --> Create Listing
Only administrators are able to load exclusives - this ensures proper paperwork has been provided. All you need is a signed Listing Agreement and Working With A Realtor Form from your listing agent.
Keep in mind that if your agents submit their MLS paperwork a few days early, you can add the listing to BrokerBay as an MLS Coming Soon Listing. This creates a culture shift within the brokerage and encourages agents to make their team aware of listings that are coming to market.
Only the mandatory fields (price, address, etc.) are required to load an exclusive. Your agent can re-visit the listing once it has gone live to make any edits or additions.
In Step 3 of loading the listing, you select who it is visible to:
- Draft: This means only Administrators and the Listing Agent will be able to view this listing. Use this for hands-on agents who will want to make edits before the listing goes live.
- Publish to My Brokerage: The listing will be visible under the My Brokerage Tab, which means all agents within your Brokerage will be able to view this listing (agents can still edit the listing while live).
Once an Exclusive Listing is created, a few things will happen:
- It will appear under the Listing Agent's My Business Tab, and they will be notified of their listing being loaded
- It is now visible under the My Brokerage tab (unless the LA has specifically requested that the listing be loaded as draft)
- Everyone who has opted in to receive alerts regarding new exclusive listings has been notified
The video below walks you through a full demo of loading an exclusive listing.