4 minute read | This article is for *Agents*
Getting There: BrokerBay account Profile Dropdown → Account Settings → Listing Settings tab
Leverage the Listing Settings page to enable and configure default listing settings and showing configuration settings.
New listings will automatically have these settings applied to them giving you a head start in managing your listings when they first pull into BrokerBay.
This article will brief you through the configurations available including showing instructions, feedback, offer notifications and more.
IN THIS ARTICLE
- Default Listing Settings and Showing Configurations
Default Listing Settings and Showing Configurations
From your profile dropdown, access your Account Settings page’s Listing Settings page. Settings here will be applied to any new listings.
Toggle ON/OFF based on your desired feedback collection and feedback notification setup.
If enabled, BrokerBay will notify you of merge suggestions when possible duplicates are discovered.
If enabled you’ll get an email as your listing’s expiry date draws near.
Select who should be notified when offers are registered on your BrokerBay listing.
- Min. Showing Notice - Enter a minimum showing notice (i.e. the minimum required time prior to the appointment time)
- Max Showing Duration - Select from the provided maximum showing durations or set a custom duration
- Overlapping Showings - Toggle on to allow multiple showings to happen at the same time, selecting the limit if needed
- Who Should approve showing?
- Sellers / Contacts to Confirm enables clients and or agents to approve requests
- Auto-Confirm All Showings enables go and show for all appointments, requiring no manual action
- Listing Agent to Confirm enables the listing agent to confirm appointments
- Admin Instructions (Internal) - Enter notes/instructions for your brokerage admins or BrokerBay's Live Concierge Service to reference when they are actioning appointments on behalf of agents
- Showing Agent Instructions - Select default house rules and add any other default instructions
Have a partner/assistant/admin you’d like always added as a listing contact as default to your new listings? Click + Add Contact and search for your brokerage contact.
You’ll be provided the option to either add the contact to only your new listings or all listings.
Have the BrokerBay system automatically sync your buyer and/or listing showings to your calendar.